Overview Of Our Lot Owner Process
Welcome to Stanley Martin Custom Homes! In this video, John Jorgenson reviews the lot owner process. For more information about our lot owner process, click here for the full process.
“I’m John Jorgenson with Long & Foster and Stanley Martin Custom Homes. In 2006, Michael Schnitzer, who is the president of Stanley Martin Custom Homes, and I have helped many buyers realize their dream of building a highly appealing home at an affordable price.
We have a tried and true system that is geared toward providing a great experience while bringing you through every step of our process.
The experts at Stanley Martin Custom Homes will work with you to create a budget and chose a model that is perfect for your family. Assess your property for buildability and help you through the financing process.
The steps are:
- Determine a budget
- Meet with Stanley Martin Custom Homes to determine a floor plan, preliminary pricing, and site work cost
- Then, browse our design studio
- At that point, we will have a site visit to look for any other factors that may affect construction
- We then verify financing
- And confirm there are no other restrictions that will interfere with building the home you want to build
- Then, we begin the permitting process
- And you will start to make your interior design selections for your new home.
New and innovative floor plans, dedicated and experienced staff, tried and true processes, and great value.
Contact us today so we can get you started on the path to your very own Stanley Martin Custom Home.”
More Videos For Lot Owners
- Introduction To Lot Owners
- Overview Of Site Work
- Introduction To Our Model Homes
- Building Your Home and Turning Over The Keys
About John Jorgenson
John Jorgenson is also a REALTOR® for Long & Foster. He has earned many honors throughout his career. Most notably, he is the no. 1 New Homes Agent for Long & Foster since 2008, a Top 5 Long & Foster agent since 2011, and the NVAR Lifetime Residential Top Producer. In addition, Washingtonian Magazine named John as Washingtonian’s Best: 2015 Top Producing Real Estate Agent.
About Stanley Martin Custom Homes
Stanley Martin Custom Homes was founded in 1998 by Steven B. Alloy and Michael Schnitzer. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stanley Martin Homes, who has represented the best in Washington, DC area Homebuilding since 1966. Importantly, we have paid our bills on time since 1966 and built over 1,000 homes per year!
Notably, the decorated Stanley Martin Communities of the mid-Atlantic region feature a lot of our custom homes. Moreover, we dovetail off Stanley Martin Homes and leverage their buying power. In addition, we use their architectural plans, accounting department, and purchasing department.
Before we pick up a hammer or saw, we pick up a pen and paper and listen carefully to what you want in a home. We discuss your family, your needs, and the way you live. Additionally, we figure out what features are most important and determine the best fit for your budget and location. Also, we can even explore your neighborhood to see what kind of home will fit on your lot most naturally. Then, we go back and start putting together a plan just for you.
- Our plans are newer and more innovative, with the modern features you desire, such as loads of storage space and gourmet kitchens.
- We use higher quality materials and products – like low-E windows, High-Quality Housewrap, Denshield tile backer, and much, much more.
- Our trade partners are true craftsmen and take pride in their work.
Furthermore, Stanley Martin Custom Homes has hundreds of floor plans to choose from and don’t forget all floor plans and exteriors are customizable.
We can build a new home on your lot in the counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, and Montgomery (Maryland). Additionally, we can build a home in the Virginia independent cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, and Manassas Park.