Step 2: We Customize Your Plan and Review Prices
- If you are customizing, we prepare a preliminary sketch and send it to you.
- We reconvene for a meeting to receive your feedback and adjust the plan as needed.
Step 3: You Enter into a Contingent Contract
- You sign a contingent contract that may be canceled at any time during the contingency period.
- We will continue to revise plan and prepare pricing.
- Site visit by Michael Schnitzer at no charge to customer.
- Preliminary browse to understand pricing of finishes.
- Upon contingency removal, we will finalize your plans and selections and obtain permits.
Step 4: Contact One of Our Preferred Lenders to Obtain Financing for a Construction Loan
Jerry Berry JerryBerryLoans.com
Cheryl Freeman USBank.com
Daniel Aminoff CitizensOne.com
You are not required to obtain your loan through our preferred lender. You may use another lender as long as they are a member in good standing with the Mortgage Banker Association. Understanding the lending process is vital and will also help you establish a budget.
Step 5: Pre-Construction and Construction Meetings
- You will meet with your Project Manager Pre-Construction to review what to expect during construction and review your plans and selections.
- You will meet again during construction for Pre-Trade and Pre-Drywall orientations.
Step 6: New Home Orientation
- Verify quality standards throughout the home.
- Review the use of the systems within the home.
- Review warranty and service procedures.
Step 7: Warranty and Follow Up
- You submit your lists for 60-day and 9-month warranty visits.